OnlineThrive also buys websites that meet our specific criteria. But even if your site does not necessarily meet our purchase criteria, we might still have a buyer for your site. So if you have a website that you’d consider selling, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your listing.
Requirements of any site we review (no exceptions):
- Verifiable proof of all traffic claims and financials of site
- Explanation of the challenges they may have encountered pursing this niche
- Significant (preferably years, but months will do) of operating / traffic data and trends
- Traffic is as valuable as income. If you have a lot of unique visitors, but little monetization in place (yet), we’re interested.
- Site should have (or have potential for) almost complete automation already built in
- Have an automated means (or potential as such) of content generation (user content, etc)
- Have an automated means (or potential as such) of customer engagement (e.g. video, games, etc)
- Be setup (or able to be setup) such that we can outsource 90% of the non-automated stuff (support, etc)
- Be in an interesting (preferably professional) niche - that can be shown to be growing in size
- Have a means to expand operations (buy building more similar sites, etc)
- Be a site type (and setup) that we can replicate in different niches
- Sites that have online / digital products (like a SaaS app) will be preferred types of sites
- Mobile considerations – either buying an apps or buying a web app that could be enhanced as mobile app
* If your company does not meet the requirements listed, we still may be able to find another buyer that would be interested in your website. Please send us the details at: email@example.com